[Discussion] Why I think BTCUI will never grow !

your ideas for improving the forum or your questions.

Please do not send a private message to the administrator but use this forum for your questions!
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Topic author
SaggiTheClown
BabyUnicorn
BabyUnicorn
Cash on hand: 738.56
Bank: 0.00
France

14 Mar 2018, 23:41

Hello,

Here are the reasons that make me think that Bitcoin Unicorn isn't a great project, and that will never Moon.
It's a discussion topic. Not trashtalking for nothing. If some people wanna answer, they're free to do it ;)
Explaining why I'm false can make BTCUI go to the Moon later, so just write your argumentation !

1 - BTCUI has many competitors.
I think that Bitcointalk is totally unassailable at the moment. Only a new forum with well-known creators could make my opinion change. It offers an easy-to-use interface. On Bitcoin Unicorn, I think that we're a bit lost. BTU doesn't offer something much interesting that could make Bitcointalk'users to move away.

2- The Coin is useless
There no asking for BTCUI, only selling. That's obvious because we can not do anything with it, except holding for what ? High MarketCap coins offer services, that create demand (DogeCoin is particular, because of it seniority). Buying an AD Space on a website as Bitcoin Unicorn is not a good investment for a team with a good communication (Because of the seventh point)

3- Promoting ICOs on this forum is pretty useless for teams
ICOs can be well promoted by BitcoinTalk, Telegram, Reddit... BTCUI doesn't offer a large audience. Members are only ghosts. I don't really care if Bitcoin unicorn become a 10'000 members community, there is nothing that make registered member staying here. Some new exchanges will offer ICO promotion, and they will have many ways to do it.

4- Admin doesn't write and talk English well, and that's a problem.
In every discussion that involve the admin (Crakjaro), we see that he has some problems writing in correct english.
For exemple, he said that i scammed him because he gave me some ethers and I was thinking it was a donation and that made me a gift, but just understood today that it was not.

5- Impracticable targets
Not sure that admin has much experience in crypto. For exemple, he's talking of a future listing on Binance on Twitter which is totally ridiculous when we know Binance requirements. WhitePaper is talking of targets for 2021. That's crazy for a such little project.

6- Strange informations
WhitePaper is saying that BTCUI is a nice mixture between Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. It also say that it IMPROVES it ! That's totally crazy. BTCUI is just an ERC-20, like everyone can do in a minute. It's not because you're putting a supply that is similar to Litecoin that you improve something...

7- Most problematic thing : there is no community
Okay we have some members, but it's only a member. Most of them are just here because of Airdrops or STCN swap (Which also is a project that the author gave up without any informations). There are moderators and admins that are making the discussion. That's all. Others are coming 1 time to say "I Hope moon" and others to share their referral airdrops. The only members that are here are divided by 10 by the language, when, on Bitcointalk, everyone speaks english and that make the community grow. The only problem of Bitcointalk is that there are some BANS. But on BTC, i already had some warnings for some of my messages so it's the same.

That's all for me, I would be happy if community show that members do not agree with me ! :moon
Of course, everything can be improved. If BTCUI does his own blockchain this year, or next year, it could be cool... But I do not think admin is a crypto developper

Have a good day !
These users thanked the author SaggiTheClown for the post:
windydagreat (20 Mar 2018, 12:54)
Rating: 3.57%

Konohime
Merit2
Merit2
Cash on hand: 118.60
Bank: 121,754.44
France

15 Mar 2018, 13:19

very very interesting post !

I'll try to be very honest (even if I'd prefered explain my vision in french) but ok for no trashingtalk :

1) Welcome to cryptoland, where evey "new" projects has many competitors. So far ours make no difference between another one who launched some months ago :)

2) I'm not sure it's that useless. For me, i'm happy to have earned 120.000 BTCUI for making the design of the WP. I had 20K before that just by posting and answering people, and honestly, who can tell what future a coin named "bitcoin Unicorn" could have ? That's part of the fun ! Dogecoin isn't an isolated joke, just look Ponzicoin... It's even a bigger joke !
If we can't have fun particpating in a project, where's the pleasure to be part of it ? Without having any skill in code, I can be part of a cryptocurrency (or token, whatever, it''s a crypto-project). In every crypto-project you'll find after 2016, they asking us money and promised us the moon in months, year... So far, BTCUI have already something functionnal. Something concrete.
When you're playing video games and earn fake money, you keep playing the game right ? In BTCUI, they're a probability (and nobody can tell how much) that the token will hit few $ cent. You see what I mean ? You're playing a free game where you earn real money and you can leave it whenever you want.

If you take a stepback, how long do you think you can live with 1$ in indonesia (for exemple). 0$ investissment, and you're paid just for posting stuff in a "joke" forum. Just for this, BTCUI is way more useful than 90% of other currencies.

3) I don't work in marketing, but why closing doors ? The more an ICO's ad are present on the web, the more it deserves that ICO. And with Google, FB and Co. banning all ads about ICO, where will be the Ad space to be promoted if it's not forums ? Telegram ? come on, it's the worst place of all... Reddit ? there are ICO on reddit seriously ?
So it leads us to Bitcointalk, THE reference. But... In cryptoland, the spirit isn't supposed to be decentralised ? I didn't see another forum (and even less in french) speaking about cryptocurrencies. There's many blog, but they're not forum, they're blog so they impose their vision.
And they're taking it sooooo seriously, and as far as I know since the using of cryptocurrencies aren't that real (or maybe in Korean or Japan...), and it's more about speculation than utility.

4) I think he'll answer you by hiself but when you moderate around 2-300 posts a day, aren't you tired to make effort ? Well, maybe you're not, but I can tell you that I do.

5) 2021 is only 3 years from now, I don't know how much time it takes to coding an entire blockchain but it gives an ultimate goal to this project. For me it's not unreachable, but I don't get why you didn't say anything in this forum since 2 months : viewtopic.php?f=261&t=200
Your critisism will have been much appreciated at this time... now... well... thanks but what's your point ?

6) Yep, but nobody did. Except the admin. This point was just for troll isn't it ?

7) I repeat : we're not on BTT. If you want to speak on BTT just go ;) Our community is 3 months old ! When you compare BTCUI to BTT, it's more like a honnor you make to BTCUI than an offense !
Do you think they are no ghost on their forum ? No scam ? No spam ? lol. It's even worse on their forum, because of their credibility, a scam will be much larger than here !
The advantage of a little community is to be something... little. That's all the point, and I prefer much more posting here, asking question here, than go over there and being just a newbie for eternity x)

So... for conclusion... I do not agree with you at all.
It's really sad that you make such a post for bringing FUD here with so very small arguments :( But no project can please everyone I think
These users thanked the author Konohime for the post (total WIN 4 X $4 BTCUI):
Crajkaro (15 Mar 2018, 14:42) • Leeke (15 Mar 2018, 14:55) • SaggiTheClown (18 Mar 2018, 17:52) • Mramushi (21 Mar 2018, 11:15)
Rating: 14.29%
Earn crypto while playing

Leeke
Merit2
Merit2
Cash on hand: 11,167.00
Bank: 17,550.36
New Zealand

15 Mar 2018, 15:38

Here's my two-cents worth :)

1 - BTCUI has many competitors.
Agree that competitors are many - but each forum has its own rules, mods and most likely shares its community. I use several platforms daily myself but I spend the longest here right now because it suits me. Competition is actually good though rather than bad because it encourages projects to continually upskill to meet the needs of its users. Imo BTT (Bitcointalk) might still be the first place for ICO's to ANN on - but with its new merit system is not supportive to its community (unless you are a hero/legacy member). This alone means its isolating its community and they will eventually seek more favourable options. BTCUI could capitalize on this migrating community over time. BTT is not the be all and end all.

2- The Coin is useless
I think the fact the coin is backed by a working forum gives it value. Its only a new project, so look at it as Beta testing if that helps but either way - its doesn't cost you anything but time to earn right now. And while its still young like this - new users will be able to generate a lot for their contributions. So today's value mean's little if we are looking to the future for the big gains anyway.

3- Promoting ICOs on this forum is pretty useless for teams
Promoting the forum itself as a place to be will lead to increased ICO coverage with time.

5- Impracticable targets
Nothing wrong with long-term goals and targets. Everyone should have a 1-3-5-10 year plans they work towards. I mean everyone. Personal and business goals/targets keep you moving forward. Never ever give up your Daydream as well :)

7- Most problematic thing : there is no community
Do you have ideas on how to help increase the community? I'm not a great marketer of things personally - but this I think can be helped by us - by remembering to promote the site as the place we use. @Crajkaro had a couple of bounties for tweets and other social media shares but we shouldn't always need a bounty to promo everything. I don't know but often projects that start off with a big hiss and roar often fizzle out - compared to one that grows organically. I also wonder if too many of us have the attitude of "oh - not moon yet - I'm out" when really that's not realistic. I'm happy to watch, participate and help grow the forum by doing my little bit.
These users thanked the author Leeke for the post (total WIN 2 X $4 BTCUI):
Konohime (15 Mar 2018, 15:51) • Crajkaro (15 Mar 2018, 15:57)
Rating: 7.14%

Topic author
SaggiTheClown
BabyUnicorn
BabyUnicorn
Cash on hand: 738.56
France

18 Mar 2018, 17:51

Well, I should have named this topic "What are the problems of this project that block a massive adoption".

I have some BTCUI (10 000), so Of course that if it goes up, I'd be happy...

ooeaoo
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 894.52
Bank: 23,863.36
Philippines

19 Mar 2018, 03:24

Dont be so negative... BTCUI will moon soon

gobindaj
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 187.80
India

19 Mar 2018, 03:36

Don't think like that... btcui wil be go to heaven....

windydagreat
SeniorUnicorn
SeniorUnicorn
Cash on hand: 3,097.20
Bank: 80,218.24
United States of America

20 Mar 2018, 12:56

SaggiTheClown wrote:
18 Mar 2018, 17:51
Well, I should have named this topic "What are the problems of this project that block a massive adoption".

I have some BTCUI (10 000), so Of course that if it goes up, I'd be happy...
You was true, bro :lol: . Any problem about UI I told them :lol: . But they did not believe in me :lol: . Finally I have found a guy with same thought in this forum 8-) .

Why the fuck do DEVs team try to put UI down as bitcoin in whitepaper? :? . Bitcoin is a fucking dumb shit crypto of all time :lol: . No one does not know that :lol: . They are trying to lie about future, technology and economic :? .

Technology is not a problem 8-) . A problem is a community 8-) . No community, no grow, no price and nothing ;) .

Vitalik Buterin and creator of LTC even do not believe in them :lol: . Vitalik said that everything can be back 0 USD anytime :lol: . They actually know almost crypto just a joke :lol: . But no one dare to say that unless me 8-) .

SPD is super fucking faster more than bitcoin 90,000 times in confirmation transaction. It is simply to use and more security but it is still a trash coin. Do not think those asshole (investors) really care about technology. If they really cared about technology, IOTA would be the true king of all crypto.

A crypto of future must have no confirmation in transaction, ZERO fee and no one can not be controlled by pump/dump 8-) . We need AI for everything 8-) .
CLICK HERE to join in my telegram channel to take your free coin. 48 UI for who has joined. Please pm

There are always new promising project in 2018. Of course, it is free and worth to take your attention.

I am proven, predictable and PROFITABLE.
I have an MBA at technology university :o, a millionaire at 21 and 8 years experience on bullshit artist and trash talk on the internet 8-)

Was This Topic Useful?