They encrypt the coins traded daily.

Bitcoin and altcoins trading, tricks, rumors, pumps, speculation.
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Topic author
john1988
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 1,801.00
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Netherlands

15 Jun 2018, 05:55

I feel their trading platform is exellent & I'm really satisfied with their service.
iCoin is a block chain based encryption trading platform, with many encrypted coins traded everyday.

I think that this is an innovative trading exchange platform. iCoin is offering low trading fees for most of the transactions and a zero percent fees for crypto to crypto trading till 15th June 2018.

The iCoin exchange provides a safe and secure encryption exchange platform that guarantees the security of user assets and personal information

iCoin makes it easy to purchase encryption by including crypto transactions in Fiat. This means that you can purchase encrypted coins directly with a debit card or credit card.

I think that This is the proper place for cryptocurrency trading solutions , as iCoin is a block chain based encryption trading platform and many of the encrypted coins are traded everyday.If you are interested, you can easily visit at www.icoin.in.th.

Safik
JuniorUnicorn
JuniorUnicorn
Cash on hand: 11,227.00
Bangladesh

15 Jun 2018, 10:08

But don't believe in the beginning ones.. it can cause losing of funds in near future

[ Post made via Android ]

Was This Topic Useful?