Cryptocurrencies and altcoin

All messages from members who do not follow the rules of the forum. You are the shame of the internet !!
Forum rules
You are here in the trash of the forum.
The topics in this section do not respect the rules of the forum!

Members who have a topic in this category are the shame of our community and will lose their Wallet!

create topic cost 500
answer 250
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Topic author
manjuAP75
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 1,053.00
Has thanked: 0
India

01 May 2018, 12:56

**Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual currencies that are encrypted using cryptography.
**Cryptocurrencies can be extremely hard to wrap our heads around, especially since their underlying technology – the Blockchain
**Believe it or not, Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency! There are thousands of cryptocurrency alternatives to Bitcoin available today each with unique differences, functionalities, and purposes.
**The most common categorization of cryptocurrencies are:

1=Alternative Cryptocurrency Coins (Altcoins)
2=Tokens
**Most altcoins, are much less popular, much less competitive, much less expensive.
Altcoins that are an alternative to Bitcoin.
most popular altcoin is Litecoin –etherium- monero- cardano- doge- etc.

What do you think?

Leeke
Merit2
Merit2
Cash on hand: 11,167.00
Bank: 17,550.36
New Zealand

01 May 2018, 14:25

What do I think? About what? You didn't actually ask a specific question here - nor did you provide any helpful information.

You post tells me nothing specific about crypto nor does it provide me a link to find further information on crypto, cryptography, the Blockchain, why the digital currencies are encrypted, what the blockchain is or where do we find a list of all these currencies you mention. You've also not supplied a source to confirm the currencies you said were popular - are in fact popular... by who'se rating are you using? General consensus, your own opinion?? If you are going to state something as fact - be prepared to verify with a source, or tell me that its just what you think.

If you are providing information - then following the forum rule for quality content sharing and supplying helpful links instead of low quality posting please. It's better overall for yourself and the forum when we share quality content.

Forum Rules and Guidelines not followed:
-No image (could have used CMC top 5 snapshot to highlight 4 popular altcoins beside bitcoin to verify your discussion of popular crypto)
-No sources (could have provided wikipedia link regarding what crypto is, what blockchain is etc), also be careful making generalized statements like "most coins"/"most popular" etc unless you can back it up with verifiable data.
-Your title is too broad - if you are providing info tell people that through clear topic headings ie "Crypto/altcoins explained" or "What are crypto/altcoins? - an explanation" or "Crypto/Alts - my opinion."

Warning issued, topic locked and moved to trashbox
These users thanked the author Leeke for the post:
Crajkaro (01 May 2018, 15:43)
Rating: 3.57%
If in doubt please check the rules - app.php/rules

Was This Topic Useful?