Sapnakumari
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 40,315.80
Australia

21 Mar 2018, 11:40

hlo guys what you think about crypto currency and also crypto world
there is so many scammers.
peoples hard earn money are lost daily .
and also many benifits of this world'
These users thanked the author Sapnakumari for the post:
ndevki (21 Mar 2018, 11:51)
Rating: 3.57%

biztrix4free
Banned
Banned
Cash on hand: 2,815.28
India

21 Mar 2018, 11:51

Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies are just not digital money but an asset, we all need to protect this asset. In this digital world we all are facing a very serios problem i.e hacking, cracking, backdoor entry, stealing, braking the passwords of our wallets,so wee need more security and more secure wallets, as have see lots of hacking goin o ad hackers are stealing our digital money from our wallets.

I have seen that myetherwallet and metamask are not fully secure these wallets also have many loopholes.

Like we can't see the cusstom added tokens after few days, they all go missing. Why??????????

Similarly if you format your PC for any reason and after re-istallation you will loose custom added tokens in metamsk wallet also. Why??????

So in this digtal world we need more secure and safe wallets.

So the conclusion is that Cryptoworld is not fully secure, we have to make it more safe and secure by adding more security features.
These users thanked the author biztrix4free for the post (total WIN 2 X $4 BTCUI):
ndevki (21 Mar 2018, 11:57) • Sapnakumari (21 Mar 2018, 12:08)
Rating: 7.14%

ndevki
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 4.76
Bank: 0.00
India

21 Mar 2018, 11:56

yaa my dear.
there are so many advantage and also disadvantages.
of this revolution.
so be carefull...
and enjoy the crypto world
These users thanked the author ndevki for the post:
Sapnakumari (21 Mar 2018, 12:08)

Priyankp
Banned
Banned
Cash on hand: 1,242.00
India

21 Mar 2018, 12:59

In cryptomarket many scammers available but many people became rich theough cryptocurrency. In any palace you go risk is first option. Without risk mo any work complete. So i thia crypto world is secure and if you can handle risk than you can easily earn by crypto market.

[ Post made via Android ]
These users thanked the author Priyankp for the post:
Sapnakumari (21 Mar 2018, 14:18)

Leeke
Merit2
Merit2
Cash on hand: 11,167.00
Bank: 18,239.36
New Zealand

21 Mar 2018, 13:51

biztrix4free wrote:
21 Mar 2018, 11:51
I have seen that myetherwallet and metamask are not fully secure these wallets also have many loopholes.
Like we can't see the cusstom added tokens after few days, they all go missing. Why??????????
Similarly if you format your PC for any reason and after re-istallation you will loose custom added tokens in metamsk wallet also. Why??????
I think you are confusing security issues with customisation issues here.

Phishing/hacking are security issues.
MEW offers many features to help minimise your risks such as asking you to verify that your URL is fully correct, advising that using the pasted passkey is less secure than using your Keystore/JSON file to open MEW, and the biggest security function is the ability to use an airgapped/offline wallet to avoid needing to go through the site and suffer phishing hacking attempts. They also advise strongly against clicking on other people's MEW links.
MetaMask identifies false or misleading URL's so in the case of clicking on a fake site like EtherDelta/ForkDelta or CryptoKitties for example, had you been directed there from an external link instead of through a safely typed in/bookmarked or copy/pasted correct link - then MetaMask security will trigger to alert you before you can send your tokens to scammers.

In regards to your missing tokens - this I believe is just a customisation issue and is related to cookie IDs. The tokens are of course still in your wallet.

Best practice to save you having to log into your wallets if you just want to view your token balances would be to check them out here through Ethplorer https://ethplorer.io/ just enter your wallet address into the search field.

Another good source for checking the value of your tokens can be found here at https://deltabalances.github.io to see which tokens have a trading value on ED/FD
These users thanked the author Leeke for the post (total WIN 2 X $4 BTCUI):
Sapnakumari (21 Mar 2018, 14:18) • Konohime (23 Mar 2018, 16:43)
Rating: 7.14%

Was This Topic Useful?