How to make the STCn Swap

Forum rules
The community has decided to activate a Kard Fork on Twitter.

In this case: You do not lose your STCn and you can recover the new Token BTCUI :)
For 1 STCn, you will receive 1.5 BTCUI

For it :

1 / You must have your STCN on a Wallet compatible ERC20 (MEW) and not on an exchange.

2 / If you are not yet registered on the forum, you have to introduce yourself to the community in the right section: viewforum.php?f=2

3 / Open a new topic on the forum STCn with this title: Username SWAP - Number of STCn
viewforum.php?f=42

4 / Crajkaro will make a comment asking you to perform a micro-transaction to verify that you are the holder of the wallet

5 / Send the STCN dust to: 0xB65c15280084552A4c29FdB94EAABB34053E7CF3

6 / Under the message of Crajkaro: post your transaction link

7 / You will receive your BTCUI

8 / It's over, Welcome to the community of Bitcoin Unicorn, together we will bring this Token to 1 €

Finished February 18
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet
User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#14949

29 Jan 2018, 06:27

Click on deposit loll



Sharoon
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 20
Joined: 08 Jan 2018, 08:28
Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 4,317.20
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0
Pakistan

#14967

29 Jan 2018, 07:48

very nice post thanks for guidance . i am making also posts .and i want to know one thing my account was blocked for three to four days ,what is the reason of this
i have not broken any rule there kindly explain me , and please tell me twitter share is important or not , can i withdraw my BTCUI in My ETH wallet thanks and best wishes

User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#14972

29 Jan 2018, 08:18

Sharoon wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 07:48
very nice post thanks for guidance . i am making also posts .and i want to know one thing my account was blocked for three to four days ,what is the reason of this
i have not broken any rule there kindly explain me , and please tell me twitter share is important or not , can i withdraw my BTCUI in My ETH wallet thanks and best wishes
thank you to read the topic to learn how to withdraw, everything is explained in the 1st post.

For other questions, open a topic in the good forum !!
User avatar

naderbali123
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 25
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 19:50
Cash on hand: 149.20
Bank: 19,119.72
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Tunisia

#15084

29 Jan 2018, 12:56

Crajkaro wrote:
28 Jan 2018, 22:02
Your profile => memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3132

You haven't open account in the bank
what i do admiin :)
User avatar

naderbali123
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 25
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 19:50
Cash on hand: 149.20
Bank: 19,119.72
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Tunisia

#15085

29 Jan 2018, 12:58

Crajkaro wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 06:27
Click on deposit loll
you tell me +15000 BTCUI but you seee 7000 :p
User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#15089

29 Jan 2018, 13:07

naderbali123 wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 12:58
Crajkaro wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 06:27
Click on deposit loll
you tell me +15000 BTCUI but you seee 7000 :p
Maybe, you have play lotery :)
I will see your problem
User avatar

naderbali123
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 25
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 19:50
Cash on hand: 149.20
Bank: 19,119.72
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Tunisia

#15176

29 Jan 2018, 18:46

Crajkaro wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 13:07
naderbali123 wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 12:58
Crajkaro wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 06:27
Click on deposit loll
you tell me +15000 BTCUI but you seee 7000 :p
Maybe, you have play lotery :)
I will see your problem
i don't play any thinc :o plz verif i wait you superhero :D
User avatar

twinkledthomas
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 20
Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 18:02
Cash on hand: 471.56
Bank: 0.00
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:
India

#15178

29 Jan 2018, 18:47

Whats stcn? How to get this. Can any one helpme
User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#15184

29 Jan 2018, 18:54

twinkledthomas wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 18:47
Whats stcn? How to get this. Can any one helpme
You can buy on ed but the swap finished soon

https://etherdelta.com/#STCN-ETH

Chalxdon
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 10:44
Cash on hand: 9,555.50
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Nigeria

#15961

01 Feb 2018, 16:51

Hello admin, I have done the swap and received the BTCui. What is next?
Please reply ASAP

[ Post made via Nexus 7 ]
User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#15963

01 Feb 2018, 16:53

Chalxdon wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 16:51
Hello admin, I have done the swap and received the BTCui. What is next?
Please reply ASAP
What Next ?

Welcome to the community, it's up to you to introduce Bitcoin Unicorn to take this piece to 1 dollard :)

Chalxdon
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 10:44
Cash on hand: 9,555.50
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Nigeria

#15965

01 Feb 2018, 16:57

That's great. In case I want to withdraw any moment, how do I do that?

[ Post made via Nexus 7 ]
User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#15970

01 Feb 2018, 17:02

Please, read and share your project :-)

viewforum.php?f=196

Fuzzyma
Member
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Jan 2018, 03:07
Cash on hand: 9,552.40
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Germany

#17441

06 Feb 2018, 17:16

Can you please add the contract information to the first post?
I did not receive any "swap" tokens (at least etherscan does not show anything). However - it could be that its just nor recognized. Thats why I ask for contract information so I can doublecheck.
User avatar

Topic author
Crajkaro
Merit3
Merit3
Posts: 4466
Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 16:25
Cash on hand: 34,701.48
Bank: 198,673.00
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 299 times
Contact:
France

#17444

06 Feb 2018, 17:28

Fuzzyma wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 17:16
Can you please add the contract information to the first post?
I did not receive any "swap" tokens (at least etherscan does not show anything). However - it could be that its just nor recognized. Thats why I ask for contract information so I can doublecheck.
:shock: :o :shock: :lol:

FORUM IS YOUR WALLET !!!

viewforum.php?f=183
User avatar

Choudry76
JuniorUnicorn
JuniorUnicorn
Posts: 499
Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 14:12
Cash on hand: 8,968.42
Bank: 0.00
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:
Pakistan

#17460

06 Feb 2018, 20:36

Useful info

[ Post made via Android ]

Was This Topic Useful?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Stop Tabac Coin - STCn”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests