Level of security system of unicorn exchange.

Exchange Token ERC20
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Topic author
Kunal786
BabyUnicorn
BabyUnicorn
Cash on hand: 53.64
India

23 Jun 2018, 13:27

As we know that all exchange,s hacked day by day.
So I want to ask you admin give me a clearification about your exchange security system.

django
Merit3
Merit3
Cash on hand: 33,696.16
Bank: 0.00
Sweden

23 Jun 2018, 13:48

It dosent matter of low security we have.. We are using cold storage which means we can get hacked 10000 times and no one will lose any money. Thats the beauty with cold storage and also hard work when you are using cold storage. If they want to hack our exchange, they must first hack Etherum network and bitcoin network..
Become a member, not a user.
See you all on the moon!

Follow My Twitter

Don't forget to read our rules: app.php/rules

Choudry76
JuniorUnicorn
JuniorUnicorn
Cash on hand: 8,884.42
Pakistan

23 Jun 2018, 19:23

Level of security is major issue every exchange in cryptocranccy but as mentioned admin that's good for BTCUI community.

[ Post made via Android ]

crypto76220
Merit1
Merit1
Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 119,604.46
France

04 Jul 2018, 09:25

Why hackers would like to hack this exchange??? there is nothing to steal :lol:
Bitcoin is not a revolution, it’s just a evolution of how our life should be
Crypto76220

Safik
JuniorUnicorn
JuniorUnicorn
Cash on hand: 11,227.00
Bangladesh

04 Jul 2018, 19:07

If this get hacked then nothing will be found there so need not to worry

adeelshoukat
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 21,782.00
Pakistan

05 Jul 2018, 18:12

Seriously there is nothing to steal. No promo for the exchange. Btcui price is also decreasing day by day. We should take it very serious. Admins please advise us what we can do to improve our coin value. We should make a senoir team and define roles to improve our comunity worldwide.

django
Merit3
Merit3
Sweden

06 Jul 2018, 10:18

adeelshoukat wrote:
Seriously there is nothing to steal. No promo for the exchange. Btcui price is also decreasing day by day. We should take it very serious. Admins please advise us what we can do to improve our coin value. We should make a senoir team and define roles to improve our comunity worldwide.
You have a very good point but let me explain the issue for you. We have already a team, a great team with a great admin. In the past 6 month we have been working with diffrent task, such as new logo, new exchange, better communication between members. We had ICO just to get listed on diffrent exchanges, we made our own CMC, our own Explorer and our own Facuet records.

Here is the issue:
we are not 100% focus to do this community better becouse we have so many many many fraud user, It's hard to work when you get interrupted... Instead of putting all focus on making this community better, we had to put our focus finding frauds.

We can not invite the whole world if we have so many fraud user on this community.
See you all on the moon!

Follow My Twitter

adeelshoukat
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 21,782.00
Pakistan

06 Jul 2018, 11:40

django wrote:
adeelshoukat wrote:
You have a very good point but let me explain the issue for you. We have already a team, a great team with a great admin. In the past 6 month we have been working with diffrent task, such as new logo, new exchange, better communication between members. We had ICO just to get listed on diffrent exchanges, we made our own CMC, our own Explorer and our own Facuet records.

Here is the issue:
we are not 100% focus to do this community better becouse we have so many many many fraud user, It's hard to work when you get interrupted... Instead of putting all focus on making this community better, we had to put our focus finding frauds.

We can not invite the whole world if we have so many fraud user on this community.

Your point of view is worthy. How to discourage farudulant activities then? Admins already formulated strict rules but still not controlable.

Dear you will admit one thing that we are not popular outside this forum. We should do activities to spread word of BTCUI. May be you people are working on it. Just let us know what common forum user can do to boost our community.

By the way i came to know that you have launched your personal coin. Congrats. I am impressed.

empire868
BabyUnicorn
BabyUnicorn
Cash on hand: 324.00
India

06 Jul 2018, 15:39

We believe and Btcui team working very hard and one day unicorn exchange will get maximum volume.

django
Merit3
Merit3
Sweden

06 Jul 2018, 15:52

adeelshoukat wrote:
06 Jul 2018, 11:40
django wrote:
adeelshoukat wrote:

Here is the issue:

Your point of view is worthy. How to discourage farudulant activities then? Admins already formulated strict rules but still not controlable.

Dear you will admit one thing that we are not popular outside this forum. We should do activities to spread word of BTCUI. May be you people are working on it. Just let us know what common forum user can do to boost our community.

By the way i came to know that you have launched your personal coin. Congrats. I am impressed.
Yes we have a formulated strict rules but people still dont understand how to behave. Yes ofcours, we are not popular outside but as a community everybody should take their own responsibility and share the idea and vision of Bitcoin Unicorn. I do belive this community can be of the greatest becouse we allow all members around the globe to be a part of the team.
Great things take time.

Thank you, we launched our token one month ago but we have been running our platform for a most 1 year. We are now making a new decentralized platform for our influencer and retails. We have been in contact with big companies for partnership and investment. We hope our Pre-Sale will help us, so we can share our vision with the rest of the world.
These users thanked the author django for the post (total WIN 2 X $4 BTCUI):
adeelshoukat (06 Jul 2018, 16:23) • Choudry76 (07 Jul 2018, 17:08)
Rating: 7.41%
See you all on the moon!

Follow My Twitter

Was This Topic Useful?