Being that you earn from posting(mining) here - the rules are in place to prevent misuse of BTCUI mining, and to raise the level of quality information shared while reducing spam/low quality/copy-pasted or plagiarized data that is prolific in other forums.
Post quality is a great way to grow the reputability of the forum to external projects (in my eyes) and if we can work on showcasing QUALITY content we will be an attractive and valuable space for them to want to conduct their promotional requirements.
If you are concerned about your post quality, then check posts made by others to see why something has been given a warning. And likewise check posts made by others that do not receive warnings. What are they doing right that is not requiring moderator intervention? Since joining the forum, I still find things daily I need to work on - but here are a few tips that may help you.
Tips for quality posts:
- Short questions and short answers are NOT quality content. There are many examples of bad messages in the rules area - the list is not exhaustive though. Short Q&A's have a tendency to be nothing more than spam or comment farming. Its easy to fall into the trap of responding this way - but to become a quality forum user and to receive BTCUI for your time and effort - you need to provide "quality content". Also a simple upvote removes the need to thank someone or indicate you agree or have participated in something. You have to remember BTCUI is paying you a minimum of 12 BTCUI per post (topic or comment). Would you continue to pay for a service from a plumber, mechanic, web developer or gardener if they only ever did half the job asked for?
- Only include referral links in the "Referrals" section. For example posting Referral links for airdrops, mining, faucets or exchanges into their respective subforums is not allowed and can result in a warning. The referral section is for ALL reflinks. This is because the referral section is a paid service. Sharing your ref links into non-paid areas voids the legitimacy of the paid section.
- Use full links rather than shortened links. Full links allow a potential user to have awareness of where you are sending them, this increases trust and removes the element of distrust/scamming/maliciousness that could be present in a shortlink.
- Before making a new post - check/search to see if the question has been asked before or the topic already mentioned. This is because repetitive or duplicate questions are not necessary when someone has already both asked and answered the question.
- If you are wanting to share news - include the source/full url of your news (but do not link to other forums like bitcointalk). The use of the source is to avoid copy/pasting and plagiarizm. Neither of which are quality content.
- Use an image to break the monotony of text. Logo's can help to identify projects, screenshots from the airdrop help to lend authenticity and it can be visually more appealing than a text wall. Use the image uploader provided by the forum for this.
- Use text formatting to add visual changes. Formatting like images - breaks up long textwalls.
Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading your quality content. to the Moon!