ATTENTION! EVERYONE! Read this before posting anything

Post your referral links here. All referral links must be posted within this sub-forum.
Forum rules
Create Topic cost : 50 BTCUI
Answer cost 12 btcui
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Topic author
windydagreat
SeniorUnicorn
SeniorUnicorn
Cash on hand: 3,100.20
Bank: 65,897.24
United States of America

24 Jan 2018, 06:07

we need a wise rule at referral box
I have seen there are too much too low quality post :shock: . They look like a spam more than referral :x . Referral is not spam :roll: . It must be a high quality post :x . If you want to spam, please spam like a PRO 8-) .

Example:
When someone create a topic to referral about something project :idea: .
They must show us what it is and how it works 8-) . How can it make a profit? 8-) . ICO date and Pre ICO date (optional). They need to supply more infor about that project :idea: .

A post without an image is just a wall of text 8-) , I said that.
No more put a referral link without any presentation :x . Every posts like that moderators can delete without warning 8-) .

Ladies and gentlemen, First of All, I would like to thank everyone read this topic :cry: .
I would like to summarize the rule was passed :x .
NO MORE WALL OF TEXT.
A LOW QUAILITY POST....... WILL..... BE......... DELETED....... WITHOUT ANY WARNING.

Make sure about your post and be responsible before I will find you and give you a warning :roll: . Be careful, bro :x . It is not just a prank 8-) .

Update 25/1/2017: Look at this smart guy, everyone :arrow: . He can teach us how to spam like a PRO :shock: : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3744

CLICK HERE to join in my telegram channel to take your free coin. 48 UI for who has joined. Please pm

There are always new promising project in 2018. Of course, it is free and worth to take your attention.

I am proven, predictable and PROFITABLE.
I have an MBA at technology university :o, a millionaire at 21 and 8 years experience on bullshit artist and trash talk on the internet 8-)

Topic author
windydagreat
SeniorUnicorn
SeniorUnicorn
United States of America

28 Jan 2018, 11:39

Big update 28/1/2018: Read this post before posting anything 8-) :
viewtopic.php?f=242&p=14672#p14672

Any actions try to abuse a BTCUI mining system will be banned in 7 days :x . Remember this: your actions can shape your future in jail 8-). So please make sure you read a rule before posting anything you want :|. Do not be dumb fuck, bro 8-) because........
CLICK HERE to join in my telegram channel to take your free coin. 48 UI for who has joined. Please pm

There are always new promising project in 2018. Of course, it is free and worth to take your attention.

I have an MBA at technology university :o, a millionaire at 21 and 8 years experience on bullshit artist and trash talk on the internet 8-)

Topic author
windydagreat
SeniorUnicorn
SeniorUnicorn
United States of America

06 Feb 2018, 08:30

Update 2/6/2018: Those low quality post and wall of text have been moved to trash box 8-) . Trash posts belong to trash ;). There is no mercy :x so do not be dumb fuck, bro :lol:. Read a rule before posting anything :x .

Topic author
windydagreat
SeniorUnicorn
SeniorUnicorn
United States of America

12 Feb 2018, 09:07

there are a very simply rule.

Topic = Presentation (about your project, not just ref program) + image = Approved 8-) .

No presentation => trash :x . No image => wall of text => trash :x . Both => trash :shock: . Understand? bro 8-) .

The video is just a summary of the content :? . That is not a presentation or image :| .

Just video and referral link => trash :x
. However, I will consider a few special situation ;) . I always appreciate your innovative ideas :o .

If you thought your topic has been moved to the trash that is a mistake :o , you could contact me to restore your topic anytime ;) .
There are tons of chance for those who owned their topic was moved to the trash ;) . If you promised to improve your topic in some hours ;) , I would restore it 8-) . Please remember that is your last chance so take it before you lose it forever 8-) .
These users thanked the author windydagreat for the post:
maninjau (28 Jun 2018, 10:39)
Rating: 3.7%

Was This Topic Useful?