So today, we will attack the hardware folder of our POS project.
Here are the items I ordered for the occasion:
A raspberry pi 3 model B
- The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third-generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Low Energy Bluetooth (BLE) on board
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- 4 Stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting to Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting to Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
A 16GB SD card (8GB would have been enough) but I still like to be comfortable with the place
So why the model 3?
The Raspberry Pi 3 brings many novelties:
An ARM8 processor. in 64 bits! clocked at 1.2Ghz, the Raspberry Pi 3 is 10 times faster than the Raspberry 1 model B, and 50% faster than the Raspberry Pi 2!
The Wi-Fi port is now part of the map. With the Raspberry Pi 3, you will no longer need the Wi-Fi dongle unlike the Raspberry Pi 2. Wi-Fi is also coupled with Bluetooth 4.1 technology!
An improved USB power supply
The Raspberry Pi 3 requires a power supply of 5V, 2.5A, against 5V, 2A for the Raspberry Pi 2.
The Raspberry Pi 3 is a very powerful version with a very reasonable price.
Choosing the right MicroSD card for your Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi does not have a hard disk, you must know that it is by a MicroSD card that the operating system and your data and programs.
Which implies that a good micro SD card to have read / write rates correct.
All these components were chosen on Amazon and paid by an amazon card ordered on Cryp2Cash and paid with cryptos
https://www.bitcoinunicorn.io/viewtop ... 558#p1558
Well now that we have the hardware, we will move on to the next step to the installation of the operating system
Step 1: Introduction - Realized -
Step 2: The project - Realized -
Step 3: The material - This post -
Step 4: The Operating System. - To come up -
Step 5: System configuration and software installation for staker.
Step 6: And what do you stake?
Go I'll find you soon in step 4