My first post

It is imperative to make a complete presentation before you can use the cryptocurrency forum: age, sex, city, job?
Forum rules
In order for your presentation to be validated by the team of moderators, you must indicate your age, your job and your city?
Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Topic author
krisjonn
Fresh Unicorn
Fresh Unicorn
Cash on hand: 21,815.00
Indonesia

19 Jun 2018, 12:20

Hello everyone, I am krisjonn 37 years old from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm glad to be able to join in this forum. hopefully can add more friendship and knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, the first time I know bitcoin and another cryptocurrency is about four years ago when I was browsing in the traffic exchange website. because there is a lot of ads appears about bitcoin, After that, I started to learn more about cryptocurrency from the trusted source, how to get it, how to keep it, and how to trade also. The easy ways to get the free bitcoin at that moment is from the Bitcoin faucets, but it was very tired because we should claim and fill out the captcha text with the specific time. Then I began to trade cryptocurrency with bitcoin that I had until now I already have profited from my trading activity to buy the necessities of my daily life. This is a short story about me and I hope you enjoyed reading it. thanks
These users thanked the author krisjonn for the post:
Konohime (19 Jun 2018, 14:01)
Rating: 3.57%

Konohime
Merit2
Merit2
Cash on hand: 114.60
Bank: 103,990.44
France

19 Jun 2018, 14:02

Hello and welcome amongst us !

don't forget to read the rules before posting, hope you'll have fun here :)
Un jour j'irais vivre en théorie. Parce qu'en théorie tout se passe bien.

Was This Topic Useful?