Topic author
crypto76220
Merit1
Merit1
Cash on hand: 5,943.00
Bank: 111,514.46
France

08 Jan 2018, 09:15

When you are dealing with platforms that are supposed to be the on-ramps to the money of the future it’s hard to accept worse performance than the systems of the past. Unfortunately, this an issue plaguing all major cryptocurrency exchanges at the moment with Coinbase being one of the leading examples right now.
Also Read: Binance Exchange Disables New User Registrations

Coinbase Delays
San Francisco-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is experiencing several disruptions to its normal business operations. According to the company’s status page, it is now facing transactions delays, wire processing delays and ID verification delays. Coinbase also reports users are getting degraded performance for both bitcoin (BTC) and ethereum (ETH).
The Coinbase team blames all these problems on high traffic, high volumes and a need to cope with a backlog of transactions. This is in common with other exchanges all around the world who say they can’t handle the massive influx of new traders without causing operational problems. Also similar to the other trading venues, the Coinbase team promises they are working on adding additional resources to optimize their systems to scale.

Users Frustrated
While the Coinbase team is working on fixing the current issues and upgrading the exchange’s ability to handle more traffic in the future, users are going public with their suffering. The Coinbase Reddit forum is dominated by complaints regarding very long delays and a lack of proper answers for support. A few posters updated that the company processed their transactions only after they got a considerable amount of attention, suggesting it was done as a PR move.
In general, users are calling on the company to take stronger actions to resolve the situation, and chief among those to halt new client registrations were recently done by Binance, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, and Bittrex. Some higher profile members of the bitcoin community have even taken to social media to threaten Coinbase with legal actions if their concerns are not met.

Bitcoin is not a revolution, it’s just a evolution of how our life should be
Crypto76220

zahiddj
BabyUnicorn
BabyUnicorn
Cash on hand: 375.72
Has thanked: 0
Bangladesh

22 Feb 2018, 01:26

Some month ago i withdrew my 0.003 btc in coinbase but i will see thare they give me a hugh bambo coz become 2month letter i got that.

[ Post made via Android ]

naimal64
Banned
Banned
Cash on hand: 1,374.60
Has thanked: 0
Pakistan

22 Feb 2018, 02:49

I know already bhai

hridoy57
BabyUnicorn
BabyUnicorn
Cash on hand: 1,177.64
Bank: 0.00
Bangladesh

22 Feb 2018, 06:31

Few days ago i also faced this kind of problem..Its make me so much angry... At last i got my payment few day later...

Konohime
Merit2
Merit2
Cash on hand: 0.60
Bank: 94,235.44
France

22 Feb 2018, 10:56

hridoy57 wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 06:31
Few days ago i also faced this kind of problem..Its make me so much angry... At last i got my payment few day later...
It happens sometimes, just look at https://status.coinbase.com/ if you want to know if it's the good moment to withdraw or not. It's always up to date :)

@naimal64 please make real sentences when responding to a topic, your answer brings nothing to the conversation. you already have enough warnings, we are not on Facebook or Twitter, this kind of comment doesn't belong on this forum.
Un jour j'irais vivre en théorie. Parce qu'en théorie tout se passe bien.

Muhammadnav
JuniorUnicorn
JuniorUnicorn
Cash on hand: 214.00
Pakistan

05 Apr 2018, 13:29

coinbase withdrawls delayed for sometime but now it is working smoothly and trading is being done perfectly.might be there is some verification issues on your side due to which it took time otherwise all is well bro.

Was This Topic Useful?